Fall Background

August 22, 2013

Family Fun Day

I've made it fairly clear that Boy Wonder and I are broke, right? I hope so. WE. ARE. BROKE. Poor. Rich in love, well-off in possessions, and yet still poor in cash. And surprisingly no, not because we are well-off in possessions. Still...

I love to spend time with my Husband. Even when we are arguing over something silly, we are still right there with each other. I tend to joke that we're co-dependent. Maybe it's true. Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. 


Yeah, I went there. Sue me. I'm still learning the Blogger format and having fun while doing so. Plus, that is totes an awesome movie. One of my faves. If it were available to stream on Netflix, I'd say go watch it. As it is, I can only echo a resounding WTF that it's not on Netflix. SRSLY???

So anyway, Boy Wonder and I have this blog together, even though I've already warned you that I do most of the posting. But now that he's working again, our together time is lessened - I mean, we're not together at the gym every day now. In fact, we might have to start doing our cardio separately. I'm confused. 

Wanting to ensure that we continue our dates, I decided to find something we can do together, just an hour or two a week. Something that he likes to do more so than I. So, he's a gamer. I'm not. But, we are going to try this. I found Aion is a free game to download and play, so we're going to try that. 

Tomorrow, we'll do the gym for an hour or two, then come home and play. Well, tomorrow or Saturday since we still have to do our grocery shopping. Either way, I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment