Fall Background

August 18, 2013

In the Habit

Boy Wonder and I have recently started exercising. For reals. Exercise. Yes. Me. Voluntarily moving my fat ass to and fro in an effort to shed fat from the ass and belly. And to build muscles. 

Creating a new habit is hard. I hate the gym. I love the accomplishment. We joined Planet Fitness about 2 1/2 months ago. Being complete noobs, we kind of muddled our way through - trying all the different machines and using each of the cardio equipment. They have a very awesome 30 minute circuit room - it targets a whole body workout + cardio in 30 minutes. And you really have to work at it; really create a sweat. 

Then we met with a personal trainer. We did what he said. And nothing. 

Then we met with a new personal trainer. OH. MY. GOD. 

I think I'm going to die. 

So, we'll see if this works for us. I really hope so because something has to change, right? 

(And yes, this is mostly to set up the label for "exercise" so that I can create the category, lol...)

No comments:

Post a Comment